There was a life changing experience that happened to me in September 2015, my small intestine burst and I died on the operating table. I then had a Near Death Experience until they revived me and I came back with a powerful message.
Since then, my new life has been me learning how to live again..
This time with a different mindset, with the old patterns desperately trying to establish themselves.
Its been a fascinating journey so far, over 18 months of discovering…
- Discovering who I really am
- Discovering what really matters to me
- Discovering the life I used to lead, did not create the legacy I wanted
- Discovering the mistakes I made don’t matter
- Discovering the people that I used to love, that my love for them was some of the greatest adventures of my life
- Discovering the power of sexual desire and how it is the power we hide, yet it can be manipulated for both good and bad reasons
- Discovering the mind noise that people face today is nothing more than a distraction to stop our greatness
- Discovering the stories governments of the world tell you are nothing more than methods of modern slavery
- Discovering that the regrets of what I did and who I did it with or to are a pain I can hold onto or forgive them and myself for
- Discovering that forgiveness of myself is paramount to peace
- Discovering that forgiveness of others is also paramount to peace
- Discovering that others have their own agenda and I was simply a method to achieve it
- Discovering that not having had my own children was one of my greatest regrets
- Discovering that being a step dad to two gorgeous girls in the 90’s was one of my great achievements of that life
- Discovering that I still love to dance and need to dance more often
- Discovering that to live in this world today takes a different mindset, connection and implementation
- Discovering that the traditional roles of Employee, Self Employed, Entrepreneur & Investor are not actually real anymore
- Discovering that today you can be you and do what you love if you allow it
- Discovering that your skills are merely tools that you can use to collaborate and co-create with
- Discovering that today what matters is this moment and nothing more
- Discovering that your job, business, skill, degree, car, house, money does not define you nor your success
- Discovering that the definition of success is LOVE AND BEING LOVED
I came back from the dead, with a great purpose given to me by Archangel Michael and 10000 Angels. That was to and I quote “you have many lives to save”. When Archangel Michael said that and more to me, I thought to myself, but how? I am not a surgeon, I am not a doctor, how can I save lives?
Then I realized I was looking back at my previous life…
- I had not been living
- I had been existing
- Existing to please others
- Existing to serve others
- Existing to be a servant to others and not a master of my own life.
To find the answer I had to do nothing more than look at this moment
- Today in this moment, I LOVE LIFE
- Today in this moment, I LOVE MYSELF
- Today in this moment, I LOVE MY WIFE SVETLANA
- Today in this moment, I LOVE MY STEP SON IVAN (VANYA) & HIS GIRLFRIEND ANNA
- Today in this moment, I LOVE MY FAMILY
- Today in this moment, I LOVE MY FRIENDS
- Today in this moment, I LOVE YOU – YES YOU – NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU
The message from my Near Death Experience taught me one thing, the only thing that matters is in this moment, LOVE.
There will be a NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN ME “IN THIS NEW DIMENSION THIS NEW MOMENT OF LOVE” COMING SOON.
I LOVE YOU
The video below is embedded from Facebook, so you will need to be logged into Facebook to watch it.